Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kyle learned a new trick

Kyle has a friend whose dad rides a unicycle. In fact, maybe the whole family rides unicycles, I'm not sure . . . Anyway, Kyle came home the other day riding a unicycle. It looks like it takes a whole lot more work than a regular bike. I think I'll stick to the 2 or 3 wheel kind. LOL.
I think in this picture he looks like a marionette
Go, Kyle, Go!!!





Kyle, James, and Elle. Kyle and James are creating thier own childhood memories. Someday I'll have to tell you about the stapler and the jello.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

No-not the stapler and the Jello!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I've always thought it would be fun to ride one of those. But I don't think I would ever have the coordination to actually accomplish it! Way to go Kyle!

Naomi said...

He needs to get together with Libby. Hers is 5 feet high, I think!