Sunday, March 1, 2009

High School Reunion

It only took a few days on Facebook to find my best friend from high school. I was so excited to touch base with her and hear about her wonderful family. I knew Marty from high school also. Then I was really excited when I found out Marty came often to my state for business. A few weeks ago Sam and I had dinner with Marty and it was great. We got to catch up on everyone. Now here's the icing on the cake. I got a message from Candy saying she was coming here too!!! I couldn't believe it. It's been 20 years since I last saw them.
So, Saturday night they came over. We sat and visited like it was 20 years ago. There was not a moment of awkwardness at all. It was absolutely wonderful. However, Sam thought he'd take the opportunity to find out any dirt they may be on my high school days. Much to his disappointment, there was none to find out. Candy and I were the good ones (that's our story, and we're sticking to it!).

Candy, Marty, and Jonathan, I had a wonderful visit and look forward to the next.

No comments: