Monday, July 6, 2009

News from Chad

Just a short excerpt from Chad's letter this week. Still counting down with only  43 days left.

Well this has been quite the few days. Saturday was my birthday and some things happened. I went out to dinner then had sports, but I did get calls for President and Sister Nielson, President and Sister Moffat, and Elder and Sister Carter!!!! It's been a long time so that was way good, they also brought good news. The man we baptized is going to the temple to be sealed to his wife in December!!!!! That's great!!!!! I was filled with joy to know that he is doing well and staying strong. The other night I saw Elder McCarrey. He is going home, had I taken the early date I would be with him, but I chose to stay (just ask my mother about that, I love you mom).

No comments: