Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ariah Rose

I know I promised a picture of Abigail, but I have not been able to get one yet. I promise just as soon as I do, I'll post. As for now . . .
here are the first pictures I have of Ariah. Well, the first pictures I've been able to take of Ariah myself. This last week was the first time we have met sweet Ariah. Nathan and Annie moved out of state last summer before Ariah was born. Much to our regret, we were unable to go see her. This summer Nathan and Annie were able to visit both sides of thier family. We are so grateful for the time we have been able to visit with them and get to see the girls. We are hoping for more time before they have to return home. She is such a happy little girl. Aida is so good with her. Now that I've seen her and held her pictures from Annie just won't be good enough.

No comments: