Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad!!!

Happy 20th Birthday Chad!! My baby is no longer a teenager. Where did the time go. Chad was due on June 30th, my mother-in-law's birthday. She was all for it, Chad being the first grandchild. I, on the other hand, being very young and head strong, said no. I want him to have his own birthday. Boy, did I eat my words. Chad was born on our nation's birthday. Poor Chad, birthday parties were always family since everyone else was celebrating the 4th with their families. Also, Chad always ended up with a red, white, and blue cake. It's a good thing he was okay with it all. He really is my all-american baby. I love you Chad and we are so proud of you. I hope you have a terrific birthday. We are thinking of you and wishing for you nothing but the best.

No comments: