Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just for my Mom

So, I talked to my mom today after work. I'm not very good at calling or talking on the phone. In fact, the older I get, the more I realize I don't like talking on the phone. Who would have ever thought that. As a teen I was typical when it came to phone time (go ahead, ask my mom, she can verify the hours I used to spend on the phone). I'm not exactly sure when it changed, but I don't like talking on the phone now.

Anyway, back to my mom. Today she informed me that I don't have enough pictures of me on my blog. Really?? There's a reason for that. I'm the one taking all the pictures. Then she tells me to get someone else to take the pictures and especially of me.

Now I know that Sam would agree with that, but it's my camera and my blog so I get to decide.

I have decided that I don't like pictures of me. It just doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I'm at, pictures of me never turn out good.

However, trying to be obedient and to simply make my mother happy (which I am trying) I've decided to add a few of me that are at least . . . decent.

Remember Mom, this is just for you.

Here I am before I cut my hair. We were on a drive over the Nebo Loop looking at Fall colors.
Another picture on a Fall color drive.
Back in the day when Kyle was smaller than me, we went to Santa's Village near Lake Arrowhead.
For Kyle's 10th birthday he got a snowboard. We took him up the canyon to try it out. Doesn't all that snow look great??
Sam got me my favorite cake for my birthday, a Fudge Drape (chocolate and mint).
Remember, this was just for you, Mom.
Love your favorite daughter!!

No comments: