Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls

Earlier this afternoon, Katy made her first batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. I had gotten a new recipe from Grandma C. (Allison used this recipe for rolls this year and they were great!!). This is the best roll recipe I've ever had. They are so good they have now officially replaced Mrs. Worley's Rolls that we've been using for the past 20 years or so.  When Becky got home, she didn't believe that Katy had made them, she accused her of using Pilsbury. 

Chef Katy (Doesn't she look cute in her apron?)
The rolls rising
Tyler and Emily anxiously waiting.
So I took the before pictures, but silly me didn't get any of the after pictures. Trust me, they were delicious and quickly disappeared.

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Look at Katy becoming a little Martha! I try to do these homeade things, but get frustrated not having a good mixer...someday I'll have a kitchen aid...someday! I have lots of those! So are you going to post the recipe? Or are you going to keep it a secret? I might even try it!

The Cordovas said...

That is what is great about this recipe! Anyone, and I mean, Anyone will have great success. I don't use a mixer either & the rolls I made Sunday are just about gone!