Friday, August 8, 2008

A Blast from the Past

I know the kids are just going to love it when they check mom's blog and see a ton of old pictures. Espcially when they see it's them. (Katy, this is for you.) Someone mentioned I had not posted anything new, well . . .

I've been scanning all the kids old pictures onto the computer. I've found some great ones that bring back such good memories. It's funny how you don't always realize how great the moment is until it's long past and all you can do is remember it. I'm nearing the end of my rearing children "season" of life. Most of the kids have moved out and many have families of their own. We only have one left at home now and he's barely under 5'11", not such a baby anymore. I find myself wishing for days gone by on one hand and counting down on the other.

Every generation says it, but until it's you, you just don't realize how fast time really does go by. I love my kids and I cherish the time I have with them. So in honor of my kids, my friends, here is a little blast from the past.

Robert, Chad, and Tyler
Chad, Katy, Sarah, Kyle, and Tyler
Katy and Nicole (friend)

No comments: