Saturday, August 2, 2008

Once again, I was shown the way

I have a friend at work, Julie, who've I've enjoyed knowing for several years. My oldest boy is the same age as her oldest girl. It's been fun watching how they've grown and the roads they have chosen. Just a few days ago, I asked her for her email so I could share my blog with her. I'm always trying to find new readers. Anyway, the conversation lead to a friend of hers, Laurel Christensen. Julie had nothing but praise for this woman. Julie let me know that Laurel has her own blog with inspiring comments. You know the kind . . . When things aren't just right and your looking for something, even when you don't know what you're looking for. That's when you happen to read something and it all falls in to place. So, since I'm always looking for uplifting people and stories, I read her blog (and added her link to my blog) and found another article she wrote for the Time Out For Women (TOFW) website. This one really hit me and I wanted to share it with you. I've included the link, go ahead and read the article and you'll see what I mean.

No comments: