Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Headaches

I started having headaches again. I had one last Friday that was bearable, but it stayed all day Saturday and it wasn't. I keep trying new things to help control the pain, but nothing works. Sunday morning I woke up and it was completely gone. Yeah!! Of course I was counting my chickens a little too soon. Sunday night it came back with a vengeance. I went to work Monday with a slight headache. By 11:00 it was becoming too much. I got someone to cover my class so I could lie down in hopes that would help, no such luck. By 11:30 I was sick to my stomach and couldn't manage anything, much less 28 students. I called Sam to come get me. I left my car at work and Sam took me home.
Thanks to Sam, I got an appointment with a chiropractor (member of our ward). Sam is convinced my previous trips to a chiropractor cured past headaches. I'm not 100% sure, but they hurt so bad I'll try anything. So . . . I went and he realigned my neck. I really hate that!!! However, my headache did go away.
So, here I am not fully convinced about chiropractors, yet I already have another appointment next week. Let me know if you've had any experiences with chiropractors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can promise you that they really do help. It takes a few visits, but they can work miracles. I have major back problems, and always have headaches, and they always go away when I go. It doesn't last forever though. The chiropractor does help a lot though.