Friday, August 22, 2008

Kyiv Temple, Ukraine

Chad wrote a few weeks ago wondering my opinion on his asking for an extension. Of course I want him to come home on time, but I told him whatever the Lord wants for Chad is fine with me. I know the reason Chad wants to stay is because the new Kyiv Temple is due to be operating in September 2010. He wants to attend at least once before he returns home, I don't blame him at all. I happened upon this link through another blog (Kinghorn's Called to Serve). I thought it would be nice to add the same link. The members in Ukraine have to travel to Germany to attend the temple. What a sacrifice they make to obey the word of God. We are so fortunate to have so many temples here in the United States. We truly are a blessed people. Go ahead and look at the new temple under construction.

Kyiv Temple, Ukraine

No comments: