Saturday, August 2, 2008

Top of Timp.

Kyle enjoyed his first midnight hike to the top of Timp. The group left at 2:00 A.M. and headed up the canyon. It's a 9 mile hike from the parking lot. He said they made it there around 7:00 A.M. There were only 2 deacons on this trip, but some of the young women went also. I asked him if he had fun, he said "ya." He did also mention that it was a once in a life time event, I told him no, he could do it again next year. I think he was hoping it would only be a once in a life time event. LOL. Chad hike Timp twice that I can remember and Tyler did it once. Even Sam has hiked to the top, but not me. I'm thinking we should try it a little later this year. What do you think?? Anyway, Kyle is safe at home and desparately wanting to go back to bed.

No comments: